Q: Where will TIA’s Connectivity Jam be held?
A: Renaissance Hotel – 2222 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207; (214) 631-2222. Please click here to find more information on the hotel. The deadline for TIA's preferred pricing of $185 has now passed.
Q: What are the dates?
A: The conference takes place June 5-8 with June 5th and 8th offering workshop programs, and June 6 and 7 offering the interactive sections of the conference. Click here to see the program.
Q: Who should I contact for more information about the Connectivity Jam?
A: For all queries regarding sponsorship and participation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Who should attend?
A: Join with others in the TIA community - innovators, leaders, technologists and strategists in the communications and connectivity industry - as we get together to solve the industry’s tough – but critical challenges. TIA’s Connectivity Jam is a by-Invitation and executives’ get-together for sharing ideas, creating new business relationships, sorting out answers and obtaining rewarding results.
Q: Why should I attend?
A: Your time spent at the Connectivity Jam is rewarded within two days:
- The Jam nurtures an intimate setting with lots of dedicated networking time for business relationship development.
- You'll actively exchange ideas and experience with other invited peer business and tech executives, while learning about plans for and deployments of latest technological innovations.
- Carriers, mobile operators, data center executives, decision makers for enterprise, analysts, hardware, software, cloud and solutions providers come together to explore 360-degree views of pressing challenges.
- IDC, TIA's Official Industry Analyst Firm for the Jam, will moderate and capture key takeaways from the discussion, which you can take back to your colleagues for ongoing value.
- The Smart Cities Breakfast, Security Roundtable, and Startup Challenge add extra excitement.
- You'll hear about today’s dynamic policy landscape and potential impacts on the communications industry
- During the Jam, meals and coffee breaks are covered! Check the schedule for start and end times.
Q: How do I enter the Startup Challenge?
A: The deadline for entries for the Startup Challenge has expired. Please visit here for more information on the Startup Challenge Luncheon at the Jam.
Q: Can Press and Analysts attend for free?
A: Yes, qualified press and analysts can attend for free. Write to us at email@example.com for further information.